Sunday, December 24, 2006

Press and Publication

My student project 'A Reason to Die for' has been shown in the following festivals:

- 46th International Leipzig Festival for Documentary and Animated Film, 2003
- Taiwan International Animation Festival (TIAF), 2004
- Tehran International Animation Festival (4th), 2005
- Mumbai International Film Festival (MIFF), 2006


My stint as an animator for Sesame Street India has resulted in 17 short films for a programme named 'Galli Galli Sim Sim', which is currently being aired on Cartoon Network and Pogo.


2 books where I have illustrated have been published by www.keenowl.com and Scholastic Publishers, India

1 comment:

Rob Scotton said...

Hi Kunal, thanks for your words and I wanted to see what you got up to. Love your showreel. The animation is so cool and the bee character and your matchbox creature are inspired. I wish you further success. Rob Scotton and Russell the Sheep.